• 13,107 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 23 October 2005 - 08:48 AM

Theme name: Darkness
Category: Free vBulletin Skins / themes / styles / templates
Preview: Click Here

Updated for vBulletin 4
Style is valid XHTML 1.0 transitional!

Version 6.0 of this template for vB4 uses no tables instead i decided to use CSS3 border-image, unfortunately Internet Explorer does not support border-image so the left and right border will not appear in IE, i added the top and bottom borders in IE with <!--[if IE]>

If you change the size of the logo (vbulletin4_logo.png) you will need to edit the header template and change the width to keep the logo centered perfectly:

Line 64: <div style="margin:0px auto; padding-top: 65px; width: 155px;">

ZIP Contents:
-Darkness image directory
-darkness.xml
-ButtonPSDs.zip
-readme_install.txt

* Templates may not be redistributed or released on any other site without my permission. *

Click here for a dark premium gaming skin
Click here for a light premium gaming skin

Attached Thumbnails

• darkness5.png
  • darkness4.png
  • darkness3.png
  • darkness2.png
  • darkness1.png

Attached Files

#2 SheraXIX

SheraXIX

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:39 AM

OOooo... nice! :D
Posted Image

An Age of Evanescence

BLOG: Home Sweet Home

The darkness of ignorance and shadows from lack of wisdom create fear and intollerance.

#3 Kate

Kate

Bluepearl Veteran

• Members
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

Nice work - looks like someone has been very busy :)

#4 SheraXIX

SheraXIX

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:19 PM

Wow... putting this thing together without a pic to look at is like doing a thousand + piece jig-saw puzzle. It kept me up for two days straight but I forgot how much jig-saw puzzles used to occupy my time many years ago :grandmar: ; specially when the electricity went down, or being grounded to ma room as a youngin.

Actually I got pretty close :clap: but ended up with more vertical lines hangin around than horizontal ones... :confused: Still pluggin away though; took another peak to see where those left over corners I had were suppose to go too.
:lol:

Oh yea, Sean, the zip I downloaded didn't have the same top graphics, the pics were the same, but for some reason there were two vertical bars (looked kinda like pedistals) separated the upper pic into three. So I just left it that-a-way. Put some of my own things in the sections anyway (more to the subject of our forums, ie: NWN module).

Off to work on the puzzle... :builder: MMmm... good brain food :workout:

ps: I'm using yahoosite buider to do this with stead of keying in all the codes into, into, ....into... Notepad? See, its just been so long since I actually did anything like this, and then I used Netscape browser to build with. Just sending the pic changes and link for the D/L to my web-hoster, Kragmoor in the hopes he will soon fix our forums page. (Sorry for such a long post, its been a few days; I see y'all are pumpin out the sig pics. Good work too. :D It'll take me decades to catch up to y'all though. :lol:
Question: How do you post more than one sig, not that I have anymore to post, but it may come in handy for the next competition y'all have ;) ?

Posted Image

An Age of Evanescence

The darkness of ignorance and shadows from lack of wisdom create fear and intollerance.

#5 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:39 AM

Have u got a screenshot of your errors?

U can easily post 2 signatures by using 2 lines of bbCode to show an image.

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

#6 SheraXIX

SheraXIX

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:51 AM

Ahhhh, well, umm, I don't know how to use bbcode. :confused:

Errors, screen shot (?) you mean for the page I'm working on in Yahoosite builder?
Posted Image

An Age of Evanescence

#7 TarsoniS

TarsoniS

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:39 PM

how do u install this on phpbb =\ there's no import button

#8 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:24 PM

this version is for vBulletin.
Click here for the phpBB version

http://www.bluepearl...isplay.php?f=66

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

#9 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:19 AM

Style updated to Version 2.1

Some templates changes have been made in vB3.5.1 which required some recoding and new graphics.

#10 Synthetic

Synthetic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:48 AM

Installed flawlessly:p

#11 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 02:00 AM

01-16-2006 - Darkness Version 2.2 released
Updated to work with vBulletin 3.5.3
Added Skype images and code

#12 SheraXIX

SheraXIX

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:07 AM

This may sound like a DUH question, but does this update have anything to do with the ClanzDarkness 2 which is loaded on my forums page?
Posted Image

An Age of Evanescence

#13 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:09 PM

This may sound like a DUH question, but does this update have anything to do with the ClanzDarkness 2 which is loaded on my forums page?

Hey Shera this style is for vbulletin and your board is using phpBB, so u dont need to apply this update

#14 SheraXIX

SheraXIX

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:16 AM

Okee... thx Sean. One question though, is there a way I can use the same options as you have for this site, ie: the way an individual can reply with all the niceties, ect.? Its a more userfriendly arena for replying to posts than the phpp version and better on the eye. ;)
Posted Image

An Age of Evanescence

#15 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:48 PM

Not sure Shera as i no longer use phpBB, but i would recommend purchasing vbulletin and transferring your site over, but that is another story.

#16 Trash Can Man

Trash Can Man

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:48 PM

do you have one for medal of honor, and My forum is Zsorbit, which means it uses a .xml format. Can you help me with this?

#17 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:07 PM

Download different headers from here:
http://www.bluepearl...ss-headers.html

#18 Trash Can Man

Trash Can Man

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

will those work in .xml forum format?

#19 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:17 AM

:)

will those work in .xml forum format?

I wouldnt know, never tried sorry

#20 VH Freak

VH Freak

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:56 AM

Hi Sean...I've got some questions about your skin. A couple things are not working on my site that works on here. For example, the pulldown menu on the Search and Quick Links button don't work, the tables below the user name don't show up on my skin (mine just has the letters without the nice table outline), smilies link doesn't work and the 'more' link under the smilies doesn't work, etc. Do I have an old version? I downloaded it only a couple weeks ago. Thanks in advance for your help.

http://classicvanhalen.com/forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Links

Customers

Our Network

Our Friends