2 replies to this topic

#1 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,075 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:31 AM

Russell from pedelecs.co.uk wanted a professional looking skin that was fresh and easy on the eyes.

This skin has alot of major modifications including rewriting the CMS and forum templates. The widgets have also had all the information removed except the thread title which gives them a really nice simple clean look.

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/

Attached Files

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

#2 Logan5

Logan5
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

Hi all,

My name is Russell and I own the Pedelecs site. I came across Sean (BluePearl) when I decided I didn't have the time or the skills to update my existing site.

I received a few quotes before I chose Bluepearl some of them many many thousands of pounds. I would like to say that Sean has been absolutely brilliant to work with - he never seems to sleep :) and has made endless changes to the design which has been very well received by our members. He has also gone beyond the call of duty and implemented things that would not normally be considered inside the custom design.

I look forward to working with Sean as we introduce more features to our site.

It can be nerve-wracking trying to find a decent developer who is often thousands of miles away and it is a leap of faith when parting with your money. But this guy is an absolute gem and I for one, am very glad I found him.

I would also like to thank Icy for his help too in the early stages of the design.

#3 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,075 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

Thanks Russell, Was my pleasure to work with you. You are very understanding and your a very nice bloke.

Looking forward to working with you more the future ;)

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Links

Customers

Our Network

Our Friends