3 replies to this topic

#1 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

This site took a while to design because we wanted to get the colors perfect to match the logo. I believe we created about 3 versions of this color scheme until we found one that we loved.

I really love how this skin turned out.

http://forums.avianavenue.com

Attached Files

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

#2 freewings2

freewings2
  • Client
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Thanks again for all your help Sean! Love the new skin and so pleased with how everything came together. Could not have done it without you and we are all so happy with the forum. It was a big step to upgrade to vBulletin 4 and we had put it off for so long knowing the look would change so much. I dont regret it one bit thanks to the work you did on our site! Appreciate the easy communication and awesome service you provide... I dont think you ever sleep ;)

#3 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,107 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Thanks Jill ;) Much appreciated working for you was my pleasure.

My sleeping patterns are a mess lol, 3am currently here in Australia and no signs of bed for at least a few more hours.

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

#4 xiaoneth

xiaoneth
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:23 AM

Hi I love this skin theme very much and would like to have something similar. please pm me on the budget and costing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Links

Customers

Our Network

Our Friends