Hi. I'm not sure if there is answer for my question. So sorry about repeating it.

1. Is there a way to fix the problem with higher resolution? When I spread the browser window, the behaviour of the image I need is to get larger. BUT the bar below is not moving down, only the buttons. :(

2. How to get rid of that army image? I tried to erase the item in Edit style vars -> titleimage, but its still there.

Thanks for your help.

zra2.png

Hello Sean James.

I send to you via PM my plea concerning style Darkness.

Rigel - Sent 27 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

I’m testing your Darkness style and I intend to use it for my forum.

Darkness style is truly very nice, but I need make colors of background and buttons of editor more lighter.
I tried tune colors in „StyleVar“ for example:

editor_button_background - Editor Button Background
editor_button_background_hover - Editor Button Hover Background
editor_button_disabled_opacity - Editor Button Disabled Opacity
editor_button_enabled_opacity - Editor Button Enabled Opacity
editor_button_selected_background - Selected Editor Button Background
editor_popupbody_background - Editor Popup Background
editor_popupbody_color - Editor Popup Text Color
editor_popupbody_frame_background
editor_popupbody_frame_color
editor_popupbody_tab_background_hover - Hover Editor Popup Tab Background
editor_popupbody_tab_color_hover - Hover Editor Popup Tab Text Color
editor_smiliebox_smiliesize - Editor Smiliebox Smilie Maximum Size
editor_text_color - Editor Text Color
editor_toolbar_background - Editor Toolbar Background
editor_wysiwyg_table_border - WYSIWYG Editor Table Border

But without success?

In default style is no problem tune the colors. I think that in template is probably some superior command which does not allow tune colors in „StyleVar“.

I’m amateur, so I want to ask you for assistance. How can I tune colors which I want?
I intend to buy Seamus style as well. But only in case that I can tune colors in this style too.

If I will succeed with adjusting colors for style Darkness, I hope it will be possible to adjust them also for style Seamus, which I am thinking to buy.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.
Excuse my English, it‘s not my natural language.

Yours faithfully,
Rigel

Your answer via PM

Sent 28 February 2014 - 09:07 AM:

Hey , Please use the support forum or support ticket system for skin support.
In the additional.css template make sure there is no custom CSS in there for the buttons

My answer.

Sent 28 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hey Sean,

unfortunately support forum is Protected Forum. I don't have tthere access. :(

What's ticket system for skin support? I don't see "ticket system for skin support" anywhere?? :(

In the additional.css template make sure there is no custom CSS in there for the buttons.

I use original "additional.css template by Darkness".

I think that "additional.css template by Darkness" blocks possibility of changes in StyleVar. :mellow:

Please try on change colour in StyleVar: "editor_button_background_hover" from #202020 to #0ff80f. Unfortunately any result.

My reply via PM:

Sent 28 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hey Sean,

unfortunately support forum is Protected Forum. I don't have tthere access. :(

What's ticket system for skin support? I don't see "ticket system for skin support" anywhere?? :(

In the additional.css template make sure there is no custom CSS in there for the buttons.

I use original "additional.css template by Darkness".

I think that "additional.css template by Darkness" blocks possibility of changes in StyleVar. :mellow:

Please try on change colour in StyleVar: "editor_button_background_hover" from #202020 to #0ff80f. Unfortunately any result.

Unfortunately not even after a week I'm didn't obtain any reply to how so solve.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.
Excuse my English, it‘s not my natural language.

Yours faithfully,

Rigel :)

Hoping the forum is still being monitored :) .

Love the skin and should be pretty easy to change for our small community.  Thanks for making it available.

I have a couple of issues though. 

1. The CMS skin does not seem to be working.  This is possibly due to me being new to vBulletin 4.2.2 PL4.

• I have uploaded the images to the correct place.
  • I have imported the darkness.xml - Forums have the new skin.
  • I have merged the darkness-blog.xml to darkness theme (via vB import page) - Blog and forums now have skin.
  • I have merged the darkness-CMS.xml to darkness theme (via vB import page) - Blog and forums now have skin, CMS sees no change.

2. Lists (bulleted) seem to have light coloured lines under each line of text all the way to the other side of the page.  Not sure if this is a feature but if so, how to remove ?.

Any suggestions ?.

Thanks

Update: Trying to set the vbCMS_Body_Background manually resuts in a setvars error.  The error dissapears a bit too quickly for me to capture though.

Probably worth noting this is on a totally vanilla install of vBulletin 4.2.2. pl4.  There is nothing else installed.

hey mate sorry for late reply I was away the last week for work.

For the CMS hover the title and when u see a pencil click it. What is the style selection here?

I installed Darkness 4.2.1 with Vbulletin 4.2.1. It installed fine. The problem is when I get rid of the Blue Pearl logo at the top on the banner, it then makes a link on the banner ( Allied Game Force - Powered by Vbulletin ).

For the life of me I cannot find where to remove the link.

Anyone have an idea ??

Thank you in advance

Syntax2112

post-22131-0-99684800-1455168010_thumb.jpg

Hey mate sorry for the late reply, the best way to remove the link is to remove the logo code from the header template in the Styles manager.

The code will have 'titleimage' in the HTML link

13 minutes ago, Mixer323 said:

How do the borders work with low screen resolutions is my only concern with this skin?

All borders with our free and premium skins are automatically removed with lower screen resolutions, with CSS, mobiles and tablets for example. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean James said:

All borders with our free and premium skins are automatically removed with lower screen resolutions, with CSS, mobiles and tablets for example. 

Thanks again Sean!

• Like 1