Sean James

BP-Brown - Free vBulletin 4 Skins

Theme name: BP-Brown

Latest version: vBuletin 4.2.5

Category: Free vBulletin 4 Skins themes / styles / templates
Brown clean professional skin for  vBulletin 4

This style is based on the Darkness style, without all the tables and added images.
The style has no template modifications and is all CSS, So the style should be very fast loading.

If anybody finds any bugs or needs support please post in this thread.

bpbrown.png

Preview: Click here

Download: BP-Brown-ver4.2.5.zip 

* Templates may not be redistributed or released on any other site without our permission. *

• Like 3

Well done - this theme is pretty fast to load compared to the Darkness theme.

Style updated to Version 1.1

Some templates changes have been made in vB3.5.1 which required some recoding and new graphics.

Package also now contains all the buttons PSD's

hello; and thank you for the wonderfull styles... i have just downloaded and installed this BP-Brown and it appears close, but not completely correct. also, noticed there is no "darkness" image directory of graphics, so your download is missing back3.gif and whatever else is in there... xml has background colors set to "#FFFFFF", so everything is white. also, most styles are missing rar and swf icons in the attachments directory. please see attached.

post-1514-128863419368_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1288634194_thumb.jpg

Will update the package to include the Darkness directory i forgot to add in the 1.1 release, thanks for letting me know ;)

Also vbulletin doesnt come with rar and swf attachment images, if u have these extensions on your board then its a mod u have installed and need to get those images from the author of that hack.

I have just tested the XML file and it is working fine, try uploading the XML file again.

I have just tested the XML file and it is working fine, try uploading the XML file again.

i'm not trying to be a total stinker here, but i just downloaded the brown from the zip in the first post of this thread again, and the CSS is clearly different then the one you have here. i'll try to grab the zip from one of the other locations on the net and compare, or maybe just grab the darkness zip and copy it... but it's totally different. if you like, please visit and check it out.

Edited by SinDizzy

Must be a problem with your board, tested this skin on my test forums and a clients and it works fine.

Try uploading other styles and see if u have troubles with them.

Must be a problem with your board, tested this skin on my test forums and a clients and it works fine.

Try uploading other styles and see if u have troubles with them.

hmm, i tried the X-factors and both work fine. darkness doesn't work for me either. i'll see if i can get and play with the css a bit to match it up.

found it, is there anyway to create a full header or banner, I would like to use this skin with a full header, how can I do that?

Just deleted and reloaded the template, still does not work, what am I doing wrong? Has anyone got this to work? I really like it, I could use some help from Sean or any other member

2.0 Package updated.

I accidently uploaded version 2.0 without the new images. hehe - re-download version 2.0 again if u downloaded it before this post.

Hi Sean,

Any plans to upgrade BP-Brown to 3.6.8. also im running vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC1. im also interested in a number of your other themes. They're brilliant.