ProGamer vBulletin Skin

High quality transparent vBulletin gaming skin.

Change the background to any image or background tile with ease.

progamerbanner.jpg

All 7 colors are included in the package.

vBulletin 4.2 demo:

ProGamerBlack, ProGamerBlue, ProGamerRed, ProGamerGreen, ProGamerBrown, ProGamerPink, ProGamerCyan

View this skin in our store

ProGamerBlack.jpg

ProGamerBlue.jpg

ProGamerBrown.jpg

ProGamerCyan.jpg

ProGamerGreen.jpg

ProGamerPink.jpg

ProGamerRed.jpg

• Like 4

I like this alot. Can we change the background image to suit our site? I wish to purchase it and use it for a site that is not gaming themed.

Hey Mica, you can use any background image. You can even use background patterns.

But please note as this is a dark skin the opacity levels of the backgrounds will make the backgrounds slightly darker.

Check screenshots.

example4.png

example3.png

example1.png

• Like 1

It's a nice theme but because of what's gone on and how long it's took without any updates I had no choice but to move over to a different skin and site.

lol That is your decision mate and good luck.

This skin was released when it was ready and I will never release any skin until im happy with it and it's perfect ;)

• Like 2

Hey Mica, you can use any background image. You can even use background patterns.

But please note as this is a dark skin the opacity levels of the backgrounds will make the backgrounds slightly darker.

Check screenshots.

Hey Sean, Thanks for the info. I just placed the order for the new skin. Any chance I can get those background images you used in the alternate examples?

Mica

Could you tell me how to resize the table and keep the background image the same size. basicly having the background image extend past the tables.. when i try to do it via the style, it resizes the whole thing. i want the background to take up whole page and the rest a tad bit smaller.. any ideas on how i go about this.. Vbulletin is really new to me. been using nuke evo for years.. Ant help would be greatly appreciated..

Hii sean james..... i buy your style "BluepearlSkins - SeamusLight Skin For vB 4.2.0"

but i dint know where to put this two files...

Blog/SeamusLight-Blog.xml

CMS/SeamusLight-CMS.xml

Please help me and reply me fast... :(

Hii sean james..... i buy your style "BluepearlSkins - SeamusLight Skin For vB 4.2.0"

but i dint know where to put this two files...

Blog/SeamusLight-Blog.xml

CMS/SeamusLight-CMS.xml

Please help me and reply me fast... :(

I will be happy to help you with this, first you will need to post from your customer account, the account you posted from today is not associated with any of our skin products.

Contact me via support ticket if your having any account issues.

Already purchased this skin and i love it. It's hard to find transparent skins for vB4 but this looks so cool. Just need to find a suitable background related to zombies :D

Does anyone have any idea how i can set it up so that it would load a random background image from a selection, on each page refresh or when loading a new page ?

Does anyone have any idea how i can set it up so that it would load a random background image from a selection, on each page refresh or when loading a new page ?

Today I will write this tutorial I have been meaning to do for random backgrounds.

• Like 1

Hi, is there a way I can add a background selector for users? It would be nice, rather than making them just use the default. Sorry if this is already possible. I saw the demo and I couldn't see such an option. I bought ProGamer over a year ago and I haven't launched my forum yet (lots of delays) but this would be nice for when it launches next month!

I'm sure somebody could code the feature in, but that isn't my expertise.