Sign in to follow this  
Mudlar

4.23 beta 1

Hi, I have a couple of forums currently running vbulletin 4.23 beta 1. Are your skins compatible with this? I read somewhere that it'll be a long time before it comes out of beta, but maybe the skins work the same as 4.22? 

Hey mate all of our skins support the latest vBulletin version 4.2.2, when 4.2.3 is released I will update the skins straight away. 

I am not sure yet what the update involves but I am pretty sure there will not be major templates updates just bug fixes.

Hi Sean, thanks for your reply. I was asking as I've just set up a couple of forums with 4.23 beta 1 and would like to buy a couple of your skins. I did see a comment that vb 4.23 would be beta indefinitely so I didn't want to buy them knowing I may not get to use them for 6 months or whatever. I'll keep an eye on the updates and hopefully be back to purchase soon.

Yeah mate I am going to update my vBulletin board and see what changes are needed, I couldnt find the vBulletin thread about beta? You wouldnt happen to have a link?

Looked at the thread mate, there is no template changes so the latest package from the client area here  will work with vBulletin beta.

That is ok, just send a support ticket with the new domain name to be changed.

Sorry, dropped off the radar for a while. Quick question, I'm thinking of starting an adult site. Do you have any issues with an adult site using your skins?