Lightbulb Our shop www.bluepearl-skins.com

This is our demo forum for testing purposes only, for support and to purchase our skins visit www.bluepearl-skins.com

Sophocles
    So you forced the little bugger to wear Penguins clothes? It's been a while since I've been here but I purchased skins for DVD Hounds which I closed a couple of years back to pursue my other interest, playing guitar and making music. I always liked your themes even though they largely targeted gamers of which I am one occasionally. I'm putting together a music forum for music enthusiasts and I've decided to use WordPress script as my homepage using a black or dark theme. Since I've purchased here before and was quite satisfied I decided to see which of your dark themes is most suited for a musicians forum (Vb 4.2 no more upgrades). I suspect that header flexibility is most important. What's your opinion on that? HLG

For that forum I would definately recommend Eloquent or Business

faizan3366
    So you forced the little bugger to wear Penguins clothes?

tazy
    I'm putting together a music forum for music enthusiasts and I've decided to use WordPress script as my homepage using a black or dark theme. Since I've purchased here before and was quite satisfied I decided to see which of your dark themes is most suited for a musicians forum (Vb 4.2 no more upgrades). I suspect that header flexibility is most important. What's your opinion on that?