1. This is our demo board for XenForo. To purchase our skins visit our Store
    Dismiss Notice

XenForo Skins coming soon

Discussion in 'Announcements and Testing' started by Sean J, Oct 7, 2010.

?

Are you going to convert to XenForo?

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sean J

Sean J Administrator Staff Member

XenForo skins designed by Bluepearl Skins are coming soon.

We will be releasing BP-Black and bTech first as these are our most popular skins and then Eloquent and the BP-White series

Stay tuned.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay New Member

Hi, Sean,

Not sure if you wanted comments along with the vote...but here's a few anyway.

I have a Xenforo test site set-up and to date I am loving the ease of use and how clean it is. Clean in that it is relatively free of bugs, very streamlined and fast, and easy to learn to use and admin. I am not going to diss vB, however, as I've used their product for several years and will maintain at least one of my vB licenses as a back-up. I do feel, however, that since the change-over at VB, the product itself has deteriorated as has the concern for their customer base. This happens... it happened here way back in the early days when Mindspring was bought out by a mega ISP provider.

In fact, I am consolidating all 3 of my RPG discussion forums into one Xenforo license. Needless to say, I am looking forward to having Bluepearl skins available for it.

Warmest Regards,

Alisa

Sean J likes this.
  3. Sean J

I agree Lindsay, XenForo just seems more fine tuned than vBulletin does, and the plus for me is that Kier and Darby love their product and put their heart and passion into this product, something vBulletin does seem to be missing.

Having said that i will continue to support my vBulletin skins until the very end.

In the next week i will be releasing my XenForo Skins, first will be BP-Black, which skins are you interested in?

4. Lindsay

Lindsay New Member

Sean,

I fully intend to keep one of my vB licenses active as well, but will focus on the XF site when it goes live.

I admit to hoping the BP Tech (the blue one) becomes available for XF at some point. I also love the Future skins...so plenty to choose from for me.

Regards,

Lindsay

tester1 likes this.
  5. Sean J

Quoting this post so I can test the BBcode and let your know bTech and Future will be ready in the next few days.

6. tester1

tester1 Guest

Eagerly waiting.

7. Sean J

Both Future and bTech are available for XenForo mate.

tester1 likes this.
  8. tester1

tester1 Guest

I was referring to Eloquent, it's easily you best Xenforo skin.

9. Sean J

Eloquent is also available as well as our free skins BP-Brown and Darkness.

Yeah its our most popular XenForo skin.

10. tester1

tester1 Guest

Sorry to bother you, I used my 7" android tab with chrome browser to test this skin and found it sweet. I just tested the skin now with my 3.5" android device with opera mini and found it annoyingly narrow. :(