No replies to this topic

#1 Sean James

Sean James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,071 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:09 AM

If you would prefer to ask us a pre-sale question privately send us a support ticket from your customer area.

Here is a list of frequently asked questions

What is the renewal price?
vBulletin, XenForo and Invision occasionally release updates which require updating parts of our skins.
Our skins come with 1 year of free updates, when this has expired you have the option to pay the $14.99 renewal fee to get 1 more year of updates for your skin.
You don't have to renew and can use the skins as long as you want. The renewal is only for updates and can be purchased at any time even after the skin has expired.

Where can I buy branding free from?
Skins purchased from Bluepearl Skins can be modified however you like this includes removing the branding from our skins for no additional charge. For example: (vBulletin Skins by Bluepearl Skins) at the bottom of the skin.

How long does it take for my order to be approved?
Orders take between 30 minutes and 8 hours to be approved. 90% of the time orders are approved within the hour but can take a bit longer on weekends and public holidays.
The reason we do not have instant downloads is because we double check every sale to protect ourselves from fraudulent purchases.

How do I download my new purchase and future skin updates?
Once you have purchased a skin and it has been approved you will have access to the customer area which has all your purchase history and downloads.

How do I install the skin I purchased
Our skins come with detailed installation instructions. If you have any problems contact us from the support desk.

Do you offer skin installation services?
Yes, This can be purchased while purchasing our skins for $20. This can also be purchased from our shop after buying a skin. This also includes adding your logo to the skin.

What payment options do you have?
We accept payments using Paypal and soon 2checkout. We can also accept payments manually using Moneybookers and Paymate.

How does the buy two skins get one free work?
Simply place your order for any two of our skins and then contact us from the support desk with the name of the 3rd free skin you would like added to your account.
Skins do not have to be purchased at the same time, you can get your free skin with every second purchase you have with us, just make sure to contact us.
Please note all skins have a renewal fee of $14.99 including free skins in this promotion.

How fast are skins updated?
As soon as vBulletin, XenForo or Invision update their scripts we update our skins straight away. Skin updates are usually released within a day or 2.

Can I modify the images and the code?
Yes, When you purchase our skins you can customize it to fit your needs.
All skins have logo PSD's included and some skins have header and footer PSD's.

Do you offer a professional modification service?
Yes, We have 2 options available.

Minor Modifcations $34.95
Minor modifications like adding your logo, minor CSS/Stylevar changes for example the color of the links and text, adding your header background etc

Major Modifcations $100.00
Major modifications like changing the complete skin color, modifying the header, footer and categorie headers.

Contact us for more information.

Can you install and upgrade the forum software?
Yes, We can install and upgrade your forum for $40 which is a fraction of the cost vBulletin and XenForo charge.
Upgrading also includes backing up your database and updating our skins. We prefer to use SSH for updating databases so please contact your host and ask them to enable this feature.
This can be purchased here

What happens when my license expires?
You will be unable to download any skin updates but you are still able to use the skin on your forum for as long as you want.
If your licensed has expired you can renew it for another year for $14.99 from the customer area.

Design a custom unique skin for me?
Yes, we are currently accepting projects for custom skins for vBulletin, Xenforo and Invision.
More information can be found here

If you have any further questions post in our pre-sales forum

Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin, XenForo

If you are happy with our support, please leave feedback here it will be much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Links

Customers

Our Network

Our Friends